Green Angels Program
We visit the elderly every Wednesday
Caring for the elderly requires dedication and care. Old age is a sensitive phase; elderly people need care and comfort to lead a healthy life without worries and anxiety. Lack of awareness regarding the changing behavioral patterns in elderly people at home leads to abuse of them by their kin. Poverty and living alone in slums leads to a very difficult situation and environment. However, our Green Angels are trying their best to make them happy.
At Green Africa we offer our support towards elderly people by:
- Ensuring their homes are kept clean and any damages are repaired
- Cooking meals that they can store for a few days
- Catering for their personal care and grooming
- Offering domiciliary care
- Providing mobility support
- Administering medication through our licensed nurses
- Creating an atmosphere of companionship and care by singing and dancing.