Hot meals for street children
Supporting street children and protecting them from violence, exploitation, and abuse should be done without thinking. Yet, according to UNICEF reports, millions of children worldwide – from all socio-economic backgrounds, across all ages, religions, and cultures – suffer every day.
Green Africa Global Foundation making an impact by providing warm food and fresh fruits every Friday for street children in different slum areas such as Kawangware , Kosovo , Kariobangi, Sweto , Kabiro.
Our Organization’s main objective is to promote sustainable development, environmental conservation, culture, promoting health and well-being, access to education for this targeted group in communities within Kenya. We carry out this objective by:
- Initiating a sense of Environmental Conservation amongst the children with the hope that this is reflected in the overall betterment of the community.
- Educating the children of their self-worth and how they can protect themselves. This ensures that they are able to reject harmful practices such as drugs, abuse or violence.
- Providing health care and the basic survival needs for the children.
- Fostering a family driven/centered development approach.
- Empowering the intellectual capabilities of the children.
- Engaging them with community projects to teach them kindle a community spirit.
- Doing some sports and physical activities with them to give them hope and encouragement.